Parsons Brothers was started in 1957 by two brothers, Richard and William Parsons, Sr., with $150 of borrowed money to purchase a pickup truck. At the time we did mainly residential masonry work. Continuing in his father's and uncle's footsteps, William Parsons, Jr. joined the company in 1969 and was instrumental in expanding the services PBC provides its customers today.
Bill continues to lead this family owned business as a full service industrial and commercial General Contractor. In 2007, Bill's son, Trevor (3rd generation), joined the company to follow the family tradition of providing our customers with excellence in craftsmanship and service.